This post is also available in: Italiano (Italian)
access to the site does not require the entry of personal details. To use the online “contact” service and to have access to other additional services, you must enter your personal data in appropriate sections of the site. The data entered, for the above purposes, will be treated with security measures appropriate to current technological standards and respecting the obligations of the New Code on Privacy (Legislative Decree No. 196 of 30 June 2003). According to the law, this treatment will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights. The following information relates only to the site http://www.teddyboyvintage.com and does not concern any other websites that may be consulted by the user connected via links on the pages of our site. No data deriving from the consultation of the web service is communicated or disseminated. Pursuant to Article 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, therefore, we provide the following information:
1. Teddyboyvintage collects and processes your personal data as well as sensitive for purposes related to your business. Your data may be processed for the internal purposes of filling in lists of personal data, keeping the accounts, invoicing, managing the creditor for the satisfaction of all obligations under current regulations, statistical purposes, for communications, and additional services from you explicitly requested.
2. If specific consent is given, the data may also be used for sending advertising material, newsletters, commercial communications regarding the products and services of our company, for invitations to events of P.R. organized at our facilities or elsewhere, as well as for carrying out market research.
3. The processing will be performed either manually or using electronic tools, in compliance with all the necessary precautions to ensure the security and confidentiality of information.
4. The data collected may be processed by all persons in charge of processing appointed in writing by the Data Controller and trained on the obligations of the Law on Privacy.
5. The data may be disclosed to third parties, exclusively for technical and operational needs strictly related to the purposes listed above and in particular to the following categories of subjects: a) Entities, professionals, companies or other structures appointed by us in charge of processing related to the fulfillment of administrative, accounting, commercial and management obligations related to the ordinary conduct of our economic activity, also for purposes of credit recovery; b) To public authorities and administrations for the purposes connected with the fulfillment of legal obligations; c) Banks, financial institutions or other subjects to whom the transfer of data is necessary for the performance of our activity in relation to the fulfillment, on our part, of the contractual obligations assumed in your comparisons.
6. Both your conferment of data and your consent may be freely expressed, but your refusal to the processing referred to in paragraph 1 of this statement will make it impossible for us to conclude the sale, to provide any services required and to fulfill legal obligations.
7. The holder of the treatment is teddyboyvintage.com
8. At any time you can exercise your rights towards the data controller, pursuant to art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, which for your convenience we reproduce in full. Art. 7 – Right of access to personal data and other rights 1. The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him / her, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form. 2. The interested party has the right to obtain the indication: a) of the origin of personal data; b) of the purposes and methods of the processing; c) of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; d) of the identifying details of the holder, of the responsible and of the designated representative according to article5, comma2; e) of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents. 3. The interested party has the right to obtain: to. updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; b. the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c. the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible o involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right. 4. The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part: to. for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection; b. to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
http://www.teddyboyvintage.com will keep this information constantly updated.